Restorative Aromatics by Jennifer Vatza
Jennifer Vatza first started using essential oils in 2011 for health and wellness and began to explore making her own skincare products in 2016 after taking a Yoga & Essential Oils Workshop at my local yoga studio. Her passion increased over time and she began to explore using essential oils for her overall health and wellness. In December 2017, She began working on her Level One Aromatherapy Certification Program through the New York Institute of Aromatic Studies and became certified in February 2018 and joined the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapists.
She is currently working on additional certifications in Natural Skincare Formulation through the School of Natural Skincare and French Aromatherapy and Clinical Aromatherapy through the New York Institute of Aromatic Studies.
She was inspired to bring health and wellness into people's lives through aromatherapy and founded Restorative Aromatics in April 2018 to focus on supporting clients who are looking for a holistic approach to managing stress, anxiety, sleep issues, skincare, and acute or chronic aches and pains. In June, she launched her online store and have a forthcoming Etsy store in the works as well. She also educates clients on supporting and enhancing their health and wellness through aromatherapy through in-person workshops and online social media engagement. She is also working on a webinar series and several eBooks on aromatherapy topics.
- Foundations of Aromatherapy Level One Certification Program, The New York Institute of Aromatic Studies, 2018.
- Aromatherapy Teacher Training Program, Aromahead Institute, 2018.
- Diploma in Natural Skincare Formulation, The School of Natural Skincare, (in progress)
- French Aromatherapy Certification Program, The New York Institute of Aromatic Studies, (in progress)
- Aromatic Scholars Level Two Certification Program, The New York Institute of Aromatic Studies, (in progress)
- Online Herbal Immersion Program, Chestnut School of Herbal Medicine, (in progress)
- Essential Oils and Pregnancy Workshop, The New York Institute of Aromatic Studies, 2018.
- Essential Oil Safety Masterclass, The Tisserand Institute, 2018.
- Essential Oils to Worry Less Series, The New York Institute of Aromatic Studies, Sept. 2018
- Get Dirty with Dude Apothecary Series, The New York Institute of Aromatic Studies, Oct. 2018
- Connecting Energies: Aromatherapy and the Chakras, The New York Institute of Aromatic Studies, Oct. 2018
- Indie Business Network, Member
- International Association of Women, Innovator
- National Association of Holistic Aromatherapists, Member: Level One
- Professional Organization of Women of Excellence Recognized (P.O.W.E.R), Member